Think you already know what the Benevon Model is? Think again!
We have distilled five key metrics to ensure your success. Here’s the third one:
One hundred percent of Ask Event Table Captains have been successful Ambassadors in the prior 12 months.
Answer these seven questions to see how your organization is doing at meeting this third key metric:
- How many Ambassadors does your organization have? An Ambassador in the Benevon Model has attended a prior Point of Entry Event and has then hosted and filled a private Point of Entry with a minimum of ten guests in attendance.
- Are you having a minimum of two sizzling private Point of Entry Events per month, each hosted and filled (with ten or more guests) by an Ambassador?
- Are you recruiting a minimum of one new Ambassador out of every Point of Entry Event?
- Do you have a process for supporting these eager new Ambassadors in being successful at hosting and filling their Point of Entry Event or are you expecting them to follow through on their own?
- Have you calculated how many Ambassadors you will need in the next nine to twelve months to ensure you will have enough Table Captains for the size of Ask Event you want to have?
- Have you committed to an Ask Event venue that is too large for the number of successful Ambassadors you will likely have this year? Do you have the flexibility to reduce the size of your event to meet this metric, i.e., are you willing to scale your event to the number of true Ambassadors you will have by the time of the event?
- Or conversely, are you counting on board members, prior years’ Table Captains, and staff to help you out in the end by “filling tables” with their friends and colleagues who have never attended a Point of Entry?
Organizations that are rigorous about meeting this metric may have smaller Ask Events but they are able to meet Benevon’s formula for a successful Ask Event:
- Formula: take the number of people who attend your Ask Event and divide by two, then multiply by $1,000.
- For example, a 200-person Ask Event would yield $100,000 in cash and pledges.