On this special one-hour conference call, Benevon Founder & CEO, Terry Axelrod, will share Benevon’s findings on the five greatest challenges faced by nonprofits after they leave our program—and how to overcome them. Bring your questions and concerns to the call, especially if any of these five challenges sound familiar:
- Engaging your board in the process; having board members serve as Ambassadors.
- Recruiting new Ambassadors who will host and fill private Points of Entry with ten or more friends or colleagues.
- Sustaining the enthusiasm year after year of a mixed team of board members, volunteers, and staff.
- Staffing the model properly as the number of donors in your Multiple-Year Giving Society grows.
- Keeping the Ask Event fresh and productive with new, well-cultivated guests.
September 26, 2018
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Pacific
12:00–1:00 p.m. Mountain
1:00–2:00 p.m. Central
2:00–3:00 p.m. Eastern
Two business days before the call, you will receive an email message with the phone number and instructions for dialing in.
If you register fewer than two business days before the call, please call 206-709-9400 and dial "0" for the phone number and access code.
Please note that Arizona and Hawaii do not observe daylight savings time. If you are in one of these states, please adjust start times accordingly.
All conference calls and webinars are free of charge. However, you are responsible for all long distance or out-of-plan fees associated with your participation in these sessions.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-709-9400.
If you would like to register someone else for this call, submit another registration form.