Benevon gathers information online only for the following purposes:
- Subscribing to the Benevon E-New$
- Requesting a PDF Download
- Requesting to view media on our web site
- Registering for a Benevon workshop, introductory session, conference call, or webinar
- Purchasing Benevon books and videos online
We treat all information we receive from you as confidential.
The type of personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website. The most common types of information we collect include things like usernames, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, and web analytics data including your IP address or proxy server IP address, the date and time of your visit to the website, and the operating system which your computer uses.
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the website, or when you complete membership registration and buy items or services on our website, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
- If you are under age 16, do not give us your personal information.
Personal information we collect about you from others
- Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources, in particular, financial and/or transaction details from payment providers in order to process a transaction.
Who will have access to your information
- Access to your personal information is limited to employees, associates, sales partners, representatives or others who would need such information to fulfill your request, to provide services or Benevon products, or to enable you to register into a Benevon workshop. (For example, we will share your credit card or check information with the financial institution that processes your payment.)
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on our website, e.g. when you purchase an item from our online store.
- To manage our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey.
- If you give your consent by subscribing to the Benevon E-New$, we will notify you via email of upcoming Benevon introductory sessions and workshops in your area, as well as send you other updates. Every issue of the Benevon E-New$ includes instructions for unsubscribing and for changing your email address.
Outside of such purposes, Benevon does not sell, rent, exchange or give away any contact information from its customers or subscribers.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
- We are based in the United States and your data will be stored and processed in the United States. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How you can access your personal information
- You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our data protection officer by emailing email@example.com.
Cookies and web analytics
- You can always modify your own browser settings and preferences where you can choose to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our website may not work properly.
How long we keep your personal information
- We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services and offers to you, and to comply with our legal obligations.
- If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account.
If you’re a user or visitor residing in the European Economic Area, these rights also apply to you:
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
- You are also entitled to ask us to securely transfer your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
Updated Tuesday, January 2, 2018 - 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time
Copyright © 2018 Benevon, 1301 Spring St, #7E, Seattle, WA 98104, U.S.A.
The Benevon logo is a registered trademark of Benevon. The following trademarks are domestic and international registered trademarks of Benevon:
- Curriculum for Sustainable Funding
- Sustainable Funding Program
- Point of Entry
- Treasure Map
- Ask Event
- Free Feel-Good Cultivation Event
- Essential Story
- Emotional Hook
- Cultivation Superhighway
- Visionary Leader
- Multiple-Year Giving Society
- Units of Service
- Five-Step Follow-Up Call
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Looking for a proven system for engaging your community?
Contact us today to learn how the Benevon Model can revolutionize your community engagement strategy.
"Completely changes the way we build community relationships. Relate with your donor! Benevon gives us the tools. "
Jeff Reinarz, Director of Communication & Development
Great Lakes Bay Health Centers
"Benevon provides the skill training and tools necessary for us to bring light into a world of needs. We're grateful!"
Fr. Joe Schwab, Executive Director
Franciscan Renewal Center
"Benevon is a natural fit for our Catholic parish. By focusing on our mission, building relationships, and responding with gratitude in every contact we have with parishioners, we are living and teaching our core value of Stewardship, which is to live as disciples of Christ."
Pastor Wayne Schmid, Pastor
St. Mary Catholic Parish