After successfully implementing the Benevon Model the first year, your organization will have a better sense of the fundraising potential—and complexity—of our seemingly simple model and may choose to participate in our Sustainable Funding Program in your second year.
The Benevon Sustainable Funding Program is our special training and coaching package designed for groups serious about developing a culture of engagement and a robust major gifts program. Staying with the model over time, your organization will significantly increase funding from individual donors year after year, building a strong major gifts program, funding for capital, and endowment.
Our upper-level Benevon Sustainable Funding Program includes:
- An annual workshop of successively advanced content and coaching, customized to the needs of your organization
- Special online training for your new team members as they join your team each year
- Create a step-by-step plan for attaining long-term financial sustainability and community engagement
- Attend a two-day workshop each year with your team of eight to ten people and receive private coaching every eight to ten weeks each year
- Train new team members with the Benevon New Team Member Intensive to bring them up to speed on the Benevon Model for non profit fundraising, so long as they are all from the same local office as your original team and will be doing their fundraising together at one Ask Event
- Assure Benevon's commitment to support your organization in attaining sustainable funding
Read a description of each workshop level in our Benevon Curriculum, starting with Benevon 101: Sustainable Funding for Your Mission.
Register a team for a workshop, add team members, or look up deadlines.
"The Benevon Model is the Six Sigma process discipline for ensuring sustainability of donor giving and organization culture change towards fundraising."
Joe Brackman, Board Member
Valley Christian Schools
"Our Vision for Special Olympics New Mexico is big. The Benevon Model of Sustainable Funding makes reaching it not only a possibility but a reality."
Randy Mascorella, Executive Director
Special Olympics New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico
"Benevon energized me to better identify with our mission and prepared me to invite others to be engaged."
John Stieve, Board Member
Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest