Date, Time, and Location Information
Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 17, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Baltimore Convention Center
One W Pratt St
Baltimore, MD 21201
- No registrations will be accepted after April 18, 2018.
- Register for this workshop now
- Tuition for the workshop is $19,000 per team of seven participants.
- Participants are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses and for any long-distance fees required for post-workshop coaching calls.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
Tuition due date
- The workshop tuition is due no later than April 18, 2018.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $1,000 is due within seven business days of your registration.
- For any organization registering after April 18, 2018, tuition is due in full within two business days.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- The 101 workshop is for teams of seven people from the board, staff, and volunteers from a single organization.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers.
- One staff member must be your CEO or Executive Director.
- One development staff or development volunteer should also be on the team.
- Note: Teams consisting of individuals from multiple offices within the same organization are not suitable for the customization and implementation of this model. Benevon does not accept registrations from such teams.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due April 18, 2018.
- Please visit the Visit Baltimore website to explore lodging options in the vicinity of your Benevon workshop. Benevon is not affiliated with nor does it promote any of the hotels listed. This guide is for informational purposes only, and Benevon is not responsible for the quality of your experience at any hotel you choose.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at 206-709-9400 or email@example.com and we will put you in touch with your representative.