Date, Time, and Location Information
Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 15, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd
Orlando, FL 32827
- No registrations will be accepted after October 17, 2018.
- Register for this workshop now.
- Tuition for the workshop is $19,000 per team of seven participants.
- Participants are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses and for any long-distance fees required for post-workshop coaching calls.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
Tuition due date
- The workshop tuition is due no later than October 17, 2018.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $1,000 is due within seven business days of your registration.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- The 101 workshop is for teams of seven people from the board, staff, and volunteers from a single organization.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers.
- One staff member must be your CEO or Executive Director.
- One development staff or development volunteer should also be on the team.
- Note: Teams consisting of individuals from multiple offices within the same organization are not suitable for the customization and implementation of this model. Benevon does not accept registrations from such teams.
Add team members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due October 17, 2018.
- We have reserved a limited number of guest rooms at the hotel for participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport hotel directly before October 16, 2018 at 888-421-1442.
- Tell them you will be attending the Benevon 101 workshop being held on November 14-15, 2018, and request the special
Benevon rate of $199/night plus tax, single occupancy for a standard room.
- Note that the rate may change based on the room type you wish to reserve or if you have more than one person
staying in a room.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at 206-709-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with your representative.