Dates and Times
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Exact times each day to be determined.
- This workshop will be conducted virtually via Zoom. Login instructions will be sent to participants prior to the workshop.
- No registrations will be accepted after September 16, 2020.
- Register for this workshop now
- Tuition for the workshop is $20,000 per team of seven to ten participants.
- Participants are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses and for any long-distance fees required for post-workshop coaching calls.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
Tuition due date
- The workshop tuition is due no later than September 16, 2020.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $1,000 is due within seven business days of your registration.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- The 101 workshop is for teams of seven to ten people from the board, staff, and volunteers from a single organization.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers.
- One staff member must be your CEO or Executive Director.
- One development staff or development volunteer should also be on the team.
- Note: Teams consisting of individuals from multiple offices within the same organization are not suitable for the customization and implementation of this model. Benevon does not accept registrations from such teams.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due September 16, 2020.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-709-9400.