Date, Time, and Location Information
Tuesday, August 21, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
The Dearborn Inn
20301 Oakwood Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48124
- This workshop is open only to members of the Sustainable Funding Program.
- No registrations will be accepted after July 24, 2018.
- Register for this workshop now
- Please refer to your "Sustainable Funding Program Agreement" (your contract) for your organization's payment amount due on or before July 24, 2018.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
- The 201 workshop is for teams of eight people from the board, staff and volunteers of a single organization that has already been using the Benevon Model successfully.
- All of your team members must have been trained at the 101 level (i.e., must be alumni of the 101 Workshop or the New Team Member Intensive).
- At least three of your Benevon 201 team members must have attended the full two-day Benevon 101 Workshop with a team from your organization.
- Any remaining team members who have not attended Benevon 101 are required to participate in an online New Team Member Intensive prior to attending Benevon 201.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers.
- One staff team member must be your CEO, Executive Director, or equivalent position; this person cannot be your Team Leader.
- One development staff should also be on the team.
- Please be sure you are meeting the Benevon Curriculum benchmarks prior to attending this workshop. (Requires Adobe Reader.)
- If your team does not meet these requirements, please talk to your relationship manager.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due July 24, 2018.
- We have reserved a limited number of guest rooms at the hotel for participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call The Dearborn Inn hotel directly before July 30, 2018 at 800-228-9290.
- Tell them you will be attending the Benevon 201 workshop being held on August 21-22, 2018, and request the special Benevon rate of $190/night plus tax, single occupancy for a standard room.
- Note that the rate may change based on the room type you wish to reserve or if you have more than one person staying in a room.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at 206-709-9400 or email@example.com and we will put you in touch with your representative.