Date, Time, and Location Information
Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 22, 2019, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria
1750 West Loop S
Houston, TX 77027
- No registrations will be accepted after July 24, 2019.
- Register for this workshop now
- If your organization is currently participating in the Sustainable Funding Program, please refer to your "Sustainable Funding Program Agreement" (your contract) for your organization's payment amount due on or before July 24, 2019.
- If your organization has only completed one year of training and coaching with us by attending a Benevon 101 Workshop, your tuition of $27,000 is due on or before July 24, 2019.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
- The 201 workshop is for teams of eight people from the board, staff, and volunteers of a single organization that has already been using the Benevon Model successfully.
- All of your team members must have been trained at the 101 level (i.e., must be alumni of the 101 Workshop or the New Team Member Intensive).
- At least three of your Benevon 201 team members must have attended the full two-day Benevon 101 Workshop with a team from your organization.
- Any remaining team members who have not attended Benevon 101 are required to participate in an online New Team Member Intensive prior to attending Benevon 201.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers.
- One staff team member must be your CEO, Executive Director, or equivalent position; this person cannot be your Team Leader.
- One development staff should also be on the team.
- Please be sure you are meeting the Benevon Curriculum benchmarks prior to attending this workshop. (Requires Adobe Reader.)
- If your team does not meet these requirements, please talk to your relationship manager.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due July 24, 2019.
- We have reserved a limited number of guest rooms at the hotel for participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call the Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria hotel directly before July 30, 2019 at 800-228-9290.
- Tell them you will be attending the Benevon 201 Workshop being held on August 21-22, 2019, and request the special Benevon rate of $189/night plus tax, single occupancy for a standard room.
- Note that the rate may change based on the room type you wish to reserve or if you have more than one person staying in a room.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-709-9400.