Date, Time, and Location Information
Thursday, February 1, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday, February 2, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria
1750 West Loop S
Houston, TX 77027
- This workshop is open only to members of the Sustainable Funding Program.
- No registrations will be accepted after January 4, 2018.
- Register for this workshop now
- Please refer to your "Sustainable Funding Program Agreement" (your contract) for your organization's payment amount due on or before January 4, 2018.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
- The 301 workshop is for teams of eight people from the board, staff and volunteers of a single organization that has already been using the Benevon Model successfully.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers or board members.
- One staff member must be your CEO, Executive Director, or equivalent position; that person can't be your Team Leader.
- One development staff should also be on the team.
- At least three team members must have attended either the full two-day Benevon 101 OR 201 workshop, if not both workshops.
- At least two team members (in addition to the three mentioned above) must have attended the Benevon 101 and 201 workshops
- Once you have met the two requirements above, you are eligible to have new team members attend the workshop, but they must have participated in an online Benevon New Team Member Intensive, if not a full two-day workshop.
- Please be sure you are meeting the Benevon Curriculum benchmarks prior to attending this workshop. (Requires Adobe Reader.)
- If your team does not meet these requirements, please talk to your relationship manager.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due January 4, 2018.
- We have reserved a limited number of guest rooms at the hotel for participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call the Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria hotel directly before January 12, 2018 at 800-228-9290.
- Tell them you will be attending the Benevon 301 workshop being held on February 1–2, 2018, and request the special Benevon rate of $189/night plus tax, single occupancy for a standard room.
- Note that the rate may change based on the room type you wish to reserve or if you have more than one person staying in a room.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at 206-709-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with your representative.