Date, Time, and Location Information
Thursday, August 9, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday, August 10, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Washington Athletic Club
1325 Sixth Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
- This workshop is open only to members of the Sustainable Funding Program.
- No registrations will be accepted after July 12, 2018.
- Register for this workshop now
- Please refer to your "Sustainable Funding Program Agreement" (your contract) for your organization's payment amount due on or before July 12, 2018.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
- The 301 workshop is for teams of eight people from the board, staff and volunteers of a single organization that has already been using the Benevon Model successfully.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers or board members.
- One staff member must be your CEO, Executive Director, or equivalent position; that person can't be your Team Leader.
- One development staff should also be on the team.
- At least three team members must have attended either the full two-day Benevon 101 OR 201 workshop, if not both workshops.
- At least two team members (in addition to the three mentioned above) must have attended the Benevon 101 and 201 workshops
- Once you have met the two requirements above, you are eligible to have new team members attend the workshop, but they must have participated in an online Benevon New Team Member Intensive, if not a full two-day workshop.
- Please be sure you are meeting the Benevon Curriculum benchmarks prior to attending this workshop. (Requires Adobe Reader.)
- If your team does not meet these requirements, please talk to your relationship manager.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due July 12, 2018.
- Please go to the Visit Seattle website to explore lodging options in the vicinity of your Benevon workshop. Benevon is not affiliated with nor does it promote any of the hotels listed. This guide is for informational purposes only, and Benevon is not responsible for the quality of your experience at any hotel you choose.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at 206-709-9400 or email@example.com and we will put you in touch with your representative.