Date, Time, and Location Information
Thursday, July 19, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday, July 20, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
300 Light St
Baltimore, MD 21202
- This workshop is open only to members of the Sustainable Funding Program.
- No registrations will be accepted after June 21, 2018.
- Register for this workshop now
- Please refer to your "Sustainable Funding Program Agreement" (your contract) for your organization's payment amount due on or before June 21, 2018.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
- The Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop is for teams of eight people from the board, staff, and volunteers of a single organization that has already participated in Benevon 101, 201, and 301.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers.
- One staff member must be your CEO, Executive Director, or equivalent position; this person may not also serve as your Team Leader.
- One development staff should also be on the team.
- At least three team members must have attended either the full two-day Benevon 101, 201, 301, or prior Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop (if not all four workshops).
- Once your team fulfills these requirements, you may add new members to your team who have fulfilled the prerequisite by participating in an online Benevon New Team Member Intensive.
- Please be sure you are meeting the Benevon Curriculum benchmarks prior to attending this workshop. (Requires Adobe Reader.)
- If your team does not meet these requirements, please talk to your relationship manager.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due June 21, 2018.
- We have reserved a limited number of guest rooms at the hotel for participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor hotel directly before June 27, 2018 at 800-233-1234.
- Tell them you will be attending the Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop being held on July 19–20, 2018, and request the special Benevon rate of $199/night plus tax, single occupancy for a standard room.
- Note that the rate may change based on the room type you wish to reserve or if you have more than one person staying in a room.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at 206-709-9400 or email@example.com and we will put you in touch with your representative.