This workshop is full and closed to registration.
Date, Time, and Location Information
Thursday, August 13, 2020, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday, August 14, 2020, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
2001 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
- No registrations will be accepted after July 16, 2020.
- If your organization is a current participant in the Sustainable Funding Program with an active five-year agreement, please refer to your agreement for your organization's payment amount due on or before July 16, 2020.
- If your organization currently does not have an active agreement, the tuition is $27,000 due on or before July 16, 2020.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by this deadline.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
- The Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop is for teams of eight people from the board, staff, and volunteers of a single organization that has already participated in Benevon 101 and 201.
- Your relationship manager and coach will work with you to design the ideal team makeup for your organization's workshop team.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due July 16, 2020.
- We have reserved a limited number of guest rooms at the hotel for participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call the Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria directly at 800-445-8667 or reserve online before July 22, 2020.
- Tell them you will be attending the Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop being held on August 13-14, 2020 and request the special Benevon rate of $169/night plus tax, single occupancy for a standard room.
- Note that the rate may change based on the room type you wish to reserve or if you have more than one person staying in a room.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-709-9400.