Date, Time, and Location Information
Monday, September 23, 2019, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Location To Be Determined
- This workshop is open only to members of the Sustainable Funding Program.
- No registrations will be accepted after August 26, 2019.
- Register for this workshop now.
- Please refer to your "Sustainable Funding Program Agreement" (your contract) for your organization's payment amount due on or before August 26, 2019.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
- The Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop is for teams of eight people from the board, staff, and volunteers of a single organization that has already participated in Benevon 101, 201, and 301.
- Your team should consist of two to three staff members, two to three board members, and two to three additional volunteers.
- One staff member must be your CEO, Executive Director, or equivalent position; this person may not also serve as your Team Leader.
- One development staff should also be on the team.
- At least three team members must have attended either the full two-day Benevon 101, 201, 301, or prior Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop (if not all four workshops).
- Once your team fulfills these requirements, you may add new members to your team who have fulfilled the prerequisite by participating in an online Benevon New Team Member Intensive.
- Please be sure you are meeting the Benevon Curriculum benchmarks prior to attending this workshop. (Requires Adobe Reader.)
- If your team does not meet these requirements, please talk to your relationship manager.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due August 26, 2019.
- Please visit the Visit Seattle website to explore lodging options in the vicinity of your Benevon workshop. Benevon is not affiliated with nor does it promote any of the hotels listed. This guide is for informational purposes only, and Benevon is not responsible for the quality of your experience at any hotel you choose.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-709-9400.