Date, Time, and Location Information
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Friday, January 21, 2022
- Exact times each day to be determined.
- This workshop will be conducted virtually via Zoom. Login instructions will be sent to participants prior to the workshop.
- No registrations will be accepted after December 22, 2021.
- Register for this workshop now
- If your organization is a current participant in the Sustainable Funding Program with an active five-year agreement, please refer to your agreement for your organization's payment amount due on or before December 22, 2021.
- If your organization currently does not have an active agreement, the tuition is $27,000 due on or before December 22, 2021.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by this deadline.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
- The Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop is for teams of eight to ten people from the board, staff, and volunteers of a single organization that has already participated in Benevon 101 and 201.
- Your relationship manager and coach will work with you to design the ideal team makeup for your organization's workshop team.
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due December 22, 2021.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-709-9400.