For details about what this workshop includes, please see our Workshop Descriptions page. To hear directly from other organizations who have participated in the workshop, listen to the Engaging Your Board One-Day Workshop Informational Recorded Call.
Date, Time, and Location Information
Wednesday, February 6, 2019,
8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria
1750 West Loop S
Houston, TX 77027
- No registrations will be accepted after January 9, 2019.
- Register for this workshop now
- Tuition for the workshop is $975 per team of three participants (CEO and two board members).
- Additional tuition of $150 per person for additional board members.
- Participants are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
Tuition due date
- The workshop tuition is due no later than February 9, 2019.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- This one-day workshop is designed exclusively for organizations in our Sustainable Funding Program.
- Each team must include the CEO/Visionary Leader and a minimum of one board member. (No other staff members, please.)
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due January 9, 2019.
- We have reserved a limited number of guest rooms at the hotel for participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call the Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria hotel directly before January 15, 2019 at 800-228-9290.
- Tell them you will be attending the Benevon Engaging Your Board Workshop being held on January 15, 2019, and request the special Benevon rate of $189/night plus tax, single occupancy for a standard room.
- Note that the rate may change based on the room type you wish to reserve or if you have more than one person staying in a room.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-709-9400.