Date, Time, and Location Information
Wednesday, February 6, 2019,
8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria
1750 West Loop S
Houston, TX 77027
- No registrations will be accepted after January 9, 2019.
- Register for this workshop now
- Tuition for the workshop is $975 per team of three participants (CEO and two board members).
- Additional tuition of $150 per person for additional board members.
- Participants are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
Tuition due date
- The workshop tuition is due no later than February 9, 2019.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- This one-day workshop is designed exclusively for organizations in our Sustainable Funding Program.
- Each team must include the CEO/Visionary Leader and a minimum of one board member. (No other staff members, please.)
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due January 9, 2019.
- We have reserved a limited number of guest rooms at the hotel for participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call the Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria hotel directly before January 15, 2019 at 800-228-9290.
- Tell them you will be attending the Benevon Engaging Your Board Workshop being held on January 15, 2019, and request the special Benevon rate of $189/night plus tax, single occupancy for a standard room.
- Note that the rate may change based on the room type you wish to reserve or if you have more than one person staying in a room.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at 206-709-9400 or email@example.com and we will put you in touch with your representative.