Date, Time, and Location Information
Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
- No registrations will be accepted after July 11, 2018.
- Register for this workshop now
- Tuition for the workshop is $975 per team of three participants (CEO and two board members).
- Additional tuition of $150 per person for additional board members.
- Participants are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses.
- All payments must be made by check. We do not accept credit cards.
Tuition due date
- The workshop tuition is due no later than July 11, 2018.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration if we do not receive your payments by these deadlines.
- This one-day workshop is designed exclusively for organizations in our Sustainable Funding Program.
- Each team must include the CEO/Visionary Leader and a minimum of one board member. (No other staff members, please.)
Add Team Members
- If you have already completed the organization registration form below, you can add additional team members using this form.
- Team member forms are due July 11, 2018.
- Please visit the Visit Seattle website to explore lodging options in the vicinity of your Benevon workshop. Benevon is not affiliated with nor does it promote any of the hotels listed. This guide is for informational purposes only, and Benevon is not responsible for the quality of your experience at any hotel you choose.
- If you have any questions about registration or the workshop, please contact your relationship manager.
- If you do not yet know who your relationship manager is, please contact us at 206-709-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with your representative.