Each workshop includes a year of follow-up telephone coaching for your team from one of our experienced coaches.
Benevon 101: Creating Sustainable Funding For Your Mission
Our signature year-long program, Benevon 101, will train and coach your team of seven to ten people to design and successfully implement a mission-based system for building community engagement and raising sustainable funding from individuals.
- Two rigorous, fast-paced days of workshop sessions for your team of seven to ten people
- Private telephone coaching with your team every eight to ten weeks following the workshop
Registration for the following workshops is restricted to Sustainable Funding Program members only.
Benevon 201: Cultivating Individual Donors
After your first year's success, your organization will likely be eager to move on to a more complete implementation of each component of the model. The only option for continuing with our process is to join Benevon's five-year Sustainable Funding Program, in which you case your second two-day workshop will be Benevon 201.
Benevon 301: Major Gifts—Moving Towards Non Profit Sustainability
Now into your third or fourth year of using the model, as a member of our Sustainable Funding Program, your group will be ready to:
- Systematically cultivate your major donors, often for a formal capital or major gifts campaign
- See the power of the model to develop a reserve fund or an endowment fund over the next five years
By the time you leave the workshop you will have:
- Designed a major gifts campaign cultivating your current Multiple-Year Giving Society Donors
- Designed your plan and timeline for integrating the principles of the Benevon Model into the culture of your board, staff, and volunteers
Benevon Advanced Sustainability Workshop
Having experienced impressive results from major gifts, your group will now see that sustainable funding is within your reach. Each group's needs are different at this point in the process. Your organization may be ready to focus your individual funding needs in any of these areas:
- Unrestricted operational funds
- Major gifts
- Fully integrating the principles of the Benevon Model into the culture of your organization
In the highly hands-on Advanced Sustainability Workshop, coaches work closely with your group to customize the next level of implementation, focusing on specific financial benchmarks.
One of the most frequent requests we receive is for customized tools and coaching for engaging the full board in the deeper culture change that the model brings about. In response, we decided to offer a one-day workshop that is designed exclusively for organizations in our Sustainable Funding Program.
Looking for a proven system for engaging your community?
Contact us today to learn how the Benevon Model can revolutionize your community engagement strategy.
"You play how you practice. Benevon gives you every resource and opportunity to win."
Josh Plumley, Senior Director of Development
"The workshop was very helpful in understanding the model. Being new to Benevon, I felt more empowered to drive the goal of sustainability for my organization."
Kamisha Busby, Board Member
Family Builders, Inc.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
"As a team, we have learned a common language, developed a plan, and are on the same page for how we will proceed over the next twelve months."
Michael Mortell, Vice President of Development
Special Olympics Wisconsin