June 19, 2018
9:30–10:00 a.m. Pacific
10:30–11:00 a.m. Mountain
11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Central
12:30–1:00 p.m. Eastern
Join us to learn precisely how our Launching the Benevon Model Video Tutorial series will support your organization in customizing the first two steps of the Benevon Model. Presented by Laura Mellinger, Benevon Instructor and Coach.
If for any reason you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible as we have a limited number of spots available and may have others on a waiting list.
Please note that Arizona and Hawaii do not observe daylight savings time. If you are in one of these states, please adjust start times accordingly.
Please find detailed information and directions for logging into the WebEx session below. You will also receive an email four days before the session and again on the day of the session. If you do not receive these emails, please call 206-709-9400 and dial "0."
Webinar Login Information
Please join this session fifteen minutes prior to the session start time (but not earlier) to ensure that everyone is logged on and ready to go by the time the session starts. If you log in earlier than fifteen minutes prior to the start time, the login will not work.
To join the session, please do the following in order:
- Close all programs and windows on your computer.
- Open your Internet browser and go to https://benevon.webex.com.
- Click on the "Join" link for the session you are attending.
- Enter your own first and last name and email address.
- Enter the Event password: Fundraising4U
- Click "Join now."
- Please be patient as WebEx loads—this may take a few minutes. You may be prompted to download the WebEx program.
- A box will appear that says "I will call in". Click on this box and follow these steps:
- Dial the "Call-in Number" on the screen 1-650-429-3300.
- Enter the "Meeting Number" on the screen 806 974 431 followed by the # sign.
- Enter the "Attendee ID" number on the screen followed by the # sign.
Long Distance Phone Costs
- All webinars are free of charge. However, you are responsible for all long distance or out-of-plan fees associated with your participation in these sessions.
- If at any time you have difficulties with joining the session, please contact WebEx Support at 1-866-229-3239.
- Let the WebEx support technician know that you are joining a Benevon session, with a session number of 806 974 431.