We guarantee that your purchase will arrive as ordered and in good condition. We agree to replace all damaged items.
- We gladly accept checks, money orders, Visa, and Mastercard for mail and online order transactions.
- If we do not receive payment, we may reach out to assist you with your purchase.
- Fax and phone orders are limited to Visa and Mastercard.
- At this time all orders outside the USA must be paid for with a Visa or Mastercard, and be paid in U.S. funds.
Read our shipping rates for orders sent to addresses in the USA and other countries. We ship anywhere in the world. Additional shipping costs will be added for orders outside the USA.
Request a sales tax exemption - 501(c)3 organizations
- If your organization is located in one of the states below and you are a registered tax-exempt 501(c)3 in that state, follow the directions to claim a sales tax refund.
- Until your tax exempt status is saved in our system, all taxable orders will be charged sales tax automatically.
- Once we have the proper documents we will refund the sales tax.
- We cannot refund sales tax on orders paid for with a personal check or credit card. To receive a sales tax refund, the purchase must be made with the nonprofit organization's check or credit card.
The following states are charged sales tax
You will only be charged sales tax if you live in one of the states listed below.
- California (CA)
- Florida (FL)
- Illinois (IL)
- Nebraska (NE)
- Texas (TX)
- Washington (WA)
If paying with a credit card from your nonprofit organization, required documents include:
- A copy of a state resale certificate or state exemption certificate for the state where the items will be shipped (federal IRS forms are not valid); and
- Proof that your payment was made with your organization's credit card by submitting a photocopy of the credit card. For security purposes, black out the first twelve digits.
If paying with a check from your nonprofit organization, required documents include:
- A copy of a state resale certificate or state exemption certificate for the state where the items will be shipped (federal IRS forms are not valid). No additional photocopy of the check itself is needed.
- Benevon does not accept returns unless items are damaged in shipping. You may return any damaged item for refund or replacement within thirty days of the shipment date. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- We do not refund items returned from overstock.
- If you desire a refund and paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement. Otherwise a cash refund will be remitted.
- Send all returns to: Benevon Publications, 155 NE 100th St, Ste. 302, Seattle, WA 98125.
- If you have any questions concerning your order, please feel free to contact us at 206-709-9400, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want a Culture of Philanthropy?
Contact the fundraising experts at Benevon today to learn how we will help you create lifelong passionate donors and achieve a culture of philanthropy in your organization.
"My experience with Benevon reminds me of the quote, "Proceed as the way opens," and the Benevon Model has allowed me to do that."
Jane Fevurly, Governing Board Member, Bert Nash Community Mental Health Center
"Sustainability is the number one problem our small nonprofits across the country have to achieving their missions. Benevon has taken this universal problem and created a program that can be implemented by any nonprofit with the will to work hard!"
Fredye Gross, Board Member, Development, The Waldorf School of Baltimore
"I thought it was divine intervention-turns out, it was Benevon."
Amy Phillips, Board Member, STARRY
Round Rock, Texas