We guarantee that your purchase will arrive as ordered and in good condition. We agree to replace all damaged items.
- We gladly accept Visa and Mastercard for mail and online order transactions.
- We do not accept checks or money orders for store purchases.
- At this time all orders outside the USA must be paid in U.S. funds.
Read our shipping rates for orders sent to addresses in the USA and other countries. We ship anywhere in the world. Additional shipping costs will be added for orders outside the USA.
Request a sales tax exemption - 501(c)3 organizations
- If your organization is based in the states of California, Florida, Illinois, Nebraska, Texas, or Washington and is planning to claim a tax exemption, please contact our publications department at email@example.com or 206-709-9400 before making a purchase.
- All tax exemptions must be approved prior to sale so we can create a tax-exempt account for your organization.
- All tax exempt purchases must be made with the nonprofit organization's credit card.
Required documents include:
- A copy of a state resale certificate or state exemption certificate for the state where the items will be shipped (federal IRS forms are not valid); and
- Proof that your payment was made with your organization's credit card by submitting a photocopy of the credit card. For security purposes, black out the first twelve digits.
- Email the required documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benevon does not accept returns unless items are damaged in shipping. You may return any damaged item for refund or replacement within thirty days of the shipment date. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- We do not refund items returned from overstock.
- If you desire a refund, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement.
- Send all returns to: Benevon Publications, 1301 Spring St, #7E, Seattle, WA 98104.
- If you have any questions concerning your order, please feel free to contact us at 206-709-9400, or email us at: email@example.com.
Do you want a Culture of Philanthropy?
Contact the fundraising experts at Benevon today to learn how we will help you create lifelong passionate donors and achieve a culture of philanthropy in your organization.
"My experience with Benevon reminds me of the quote, 'Proceed as the way opens,' and the Benevon Model has allowed me to do that."
Jane Fevurly, Governing Board Member
Bert Nash Community Mental Health Center
"Sustainability is the number one problem our small nonprofits across the country have to achieving their missions. Benevon has taken this universal problem and created a program that can be implemented by any nonprofit with the will to work hard!"
Fredye Gross, Board Member, Development
The Waldorf School of Baltimore
"I thought it was divine intervention—turns out, it was Benevon."
Amy Phillips, Board Member
Round Rock, Texas